Grandparenting 101: A Grandparents Guide To Modern Parenting
Just like parenting, grandparenting has changed over the last few decades. This course is here to help grandparents learn and understand modern parenting.
Taught by doula and parenting educator Mira Kevic, this 2 hour class is designed for folks who have experience with babies but want a refresher in how things are done these days, and a refinement in support skills that can help them be exactly who their children need as they transition into the parents they want to be.
In this class we will cover:
- How to support new parents in the first days after their baby arrives (whether you’re invited in or not!)
- Ways to care for someone healing from childbirth
- Worrisome newborn behaviours and when it’s ok not to worry (so you don’t add unnecessary stress, and could even ease theirs!)
- What’s new in diapers, feeding, and infant sleep
- Baby care and soothing techniques you may not have
Every new parent deserves a village. One that is helpful, gentle, and kind. Take care of your baby, while they learn to take care of theirs <3
One ticket is good for two!