This class is held either Online OR In-person, but not both at once. Be sure to carefully verify your format and location when you register.
So many of us spend so much time preparing for the birth of our baby but we forget that the real work starts when we bring that baby home and have to keep it (and ourselves) alive!
This class covers everything that you need to know about your baby’s first few weeks and months of life so that you enter parenthood feeling more informed, confident and prepared.
You will learn:
- What normal newborn behaviour consists of
- How to care for your newborn
- How to diaper and bathe your newborn
- How to comfort and bond with your baby
- The importance of early skin-to-skin contact
- Infant sleep basics
We encourage both parents to attend. Our small group size allows the teacher to personalise the class to your needs and questions. Resources and emailed materials are provided.