Oona Wellness Group TORONTO is looking for one or more skilled PELVIC FLOOR PHYSIOTHERAPISTS
Join our growing network of clinics, providing exceptional perinatal healthcare in a well-managed, team setting.
Our current team of Pelvic Physios are consistently fully-booked, with waitlists every day. We are looking for physios that are ready to hit the ground running with a full schedule from the first shift.
This position is suitable for new grads and experienced Physios alike. We are able to provide in-house hands-on training and some mentorship.
- This position is for a Pelvic Floor Physiotherapist with a special interest in Women’s Health, Pregnancy and Postpartum Care. We hire for personality – looking for the right fit for our team.
HOURS OF WORK
- Flexible hours – we are open 7 days/week.
- Our ideal candidate would be able to provide us with availability on either an evening or a weekend day
THIS JOB IS FOR YOU IF:
- You have a keen interest in women’s health
- You are kind and non-judgemental about women’s birth choices
- You are easy to work with (no drama please!)
- You have excellent verbal and written English skills.
- You’re a team player and eager to learn
- You’re looking for a solid long-term position
Oona Wellness Group is Canada’s Premiere location for perinatal health and wellness. Our flagship Toronto location opened in March of 2017 is THE destination for perinatal wellness in the GTA. Our massage therapists all have full case loads with long waitlists. Our patients are happy, easy to work with, and very compliant. We have recently relocated to a gorgeous new 4200 square foot facility at Queensway near Royal York.
We do not treat MVA or WSIB patients at any of our locations.
This position offers fair compensation on a percentage split based on experience, mentorship, and many growth opportunities. We have a large, multi-disciplinary team with solid management and operations, and excellent practitioner support. We understand that our clinics are only as strong as our practitioners, and we work hard to keep everyone busy and happy – our practitioners leave other practices to join ours because we are so busy, with excellent patients, and well-managed. We have a 48-hour cancellation policy, and we are almost always able to fill late cancellation spots, resulting in very little dead space in your schedule.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
*Please note that only those applicants that are selected for an interview will be contacted.