Oona Wellness Group TORONTO is looking for a skilled Pediatric / Pelvic Physiotherapist to join our team. Ideally our candidate would have both designations, but most important is PEDIATRIC physiotherapy.
Join our growing network of clinics, providing exceptional perinatal healthcare in a well-managed, team setting.
- This position is for a pediatric and pelvic physiotherapist
- We are specifically looking for a physiotherapist with Pediatric and Pelvic Health Training, level one at a minimum. Our candidate does not have to have pelvic health training – pediatric is enough for now.
- We are able to provide mentoring and training on-site for pelvic health, so this position is suitable for new grads and also more experienced physios.
HOURS OF WORK
- Two shifts a week to start / flexible days. One of those shifts should be either into the evening (7/8pm) or on a weekend if possible.
THIS JOB IS FOR YOU IF:
- You have a keen interest in children’s and women’s health
- You are kind and non-judgemental
- You are easy to work with (no drama please!)
- You have excellent verbal and written English skills.
- You’re a team player and eager to learn
- You’re looking for a solid long-term position with great growth potential
Oona Wellness Group is Canada’s Premiere location for perinatal health and wellness. Our patients are happy, easy to work with, and very compliant.
We do not treat MVA or WSIB patients at any of our locations.
This position offers fair compensation on a percentage split (up to $105/hour) and many growth opportunities. We have a large, multi-discipliary team with solid management and operations, and excellent practitioner support. We understand that our clinics are only as strong as our practitioners, and we work hard to keep everyone busy and happy.
Please note: only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.