Please note – we are in the process of moving the online version of this class to an online, on-demand platform so you can watch it at a time that works for you. While we transition to that platform, the ONLINE version of this class is not bookable online. You may still register to attend this class in-person.
Join one of Oona’s chiropractors as they walk you through some of the easy, at-home things that you can do to feel your best during pregnancy (did you know that pregnancy shouldn’t be painful?) and learn easy at-home tips on how get your baby into a better position for an easier birth.
In this workshop we’ll cover:
- How to get in and out of bed without pain
- The cause of common aches in pains during pregnancy including round ligament pain, low back pain, rib pain and “lightning crotch”.
- Easy exercises to do at home to feel your best during pregnancy and for postpartum recovery
- Easy, at-home exercises to encourage your baby into an optimal position for birth
- Tips for at-home exercises to help you feel your best during pregnancy and leading up to your birth